Thursday, September 27, 2007

MY LIFE IN UTAR






For your information,i joined UTAR's Foundation In Arts,Degree in BA(Business Admin),May Intake 2007.At first,i macam a rusa masuk kampung,don't know what to do,no friends also.(Vincent ditch me)But after a few weeks,i form my own gang there,haha!!For me,UTAR is so special and important to me because i met my life partner there...hehe!
nelson...1 of my best fren thr...
me n nicol...my pad sis...in KFC...me n chea sheng...my discussion group


More pictures and details coming soon...about my hostel and my presentation group

3 comments:

Joe Duggins said...

This is to further state that the domain identified or accessible as www.utar.my is not the official website of the University but one which is created with intent to misuse the good name of the University and to deceive the public.

Anonymous said...

Hi, if you want to discover a very warm city, next time try Bologna. On http://www.obiettivohabitat.it you can find some house to stay in Bologna! Bologna is a very nice city!

trialalis makis said...

great article and images!!! good work ppll freeware stuff